Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Beverly Constance Baird's Govt. Murder Against My Older Clone

One of my older clones was murdered by "Granny", Beverly Constance Baird, and the govt. was telling her she could do it as 'revenge' for WWII "Nazi crimes" they were suddenly accusing my older clones of.

They had my Mom's family around, to watch the murder, with some other people, and it was done by an older Granny clone, who was about 80 years old in the early 1980s.

I also witnessed other clones related to me, murdered by the Bob Garrett side of the family.

To my knowledge, they are all Jews and I'm not. 

From everything I've gathered, I was forced to be raised as a govt.-selected clone, by persons who had a grudge against me and were killing my older clones off, with a bunch of other Jews.

No comments:

Post a Comment