Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Patty Otterbach is a Rapist and Child-Torturer

I feel bad I have to write about it, but it's true.  Since I mentioned being forced to be impregnated and carry a clone, one of the women who pushed me down and held me there, and raped me, over this, was Patty Otterbach.

Patty is supposedly an FBI agent.  I knew her, as a kid, as being with the FBI but I saw her with a gun a lot and thought maybe she was military.  If she's CIA or moved to that dept., that's possible because she was around a mainly German ethnicity group, such as from or with German Division CIA persons.

She was part of a group that broke into my house in M.L., WA and held me hostage and tortured me as a little girl, for hours every day, with an electrocution headbrace after they murdered some of my clones.

She was around Hiltons, who are German (German name) and others so I remembered her by the common saying of "Thanks for the compliment" and revising it to "Thanks for the peppermint".  Peppermint was for "Peppermint Patty".  So it was a way to remember what she was responsible for when I was super young and she continued to be a controlling dominating force in my life for a decade.

When I was thrown down and forced on my back, it was over my refusal to be part of human cloning and saying I was not going to have 'clones' like the "Middletons" and if she wanted that, why didn't she go ask them to carry them?  I was violently assaulted by her and it wasn't the first time.  She was extremely cruel to little girls.Both Patty Otterbach and John Kerry tortured me and forced me to sign a document they said was over agreement to carry clones and I never agreed.  I told Kerry, "I'm only signing this because you and Patty have been assaulting me and holding a gun at me".  They didn't care if I talked--and talked about their fraud, no one would see or necessarily believe me--what they wanted was a signature on paper to make it appear I was really making a signed statement, and I had no way to prove they were torturing me and holding guns at me.  Why need a signature on paper?  Probably to make themselves look okay in the history books and in the future, and possibly to coerce some other person who was isolated into believing I was agreeing.

I was a little girl and she was an adult and she was vicious and I didn't even know if she hated me so much over Carol Goldsmith and plans for the "jews" and supremacy or something, or hatred over older clones of mine, or just hating me as a little girl and wanting my money.

Her husband is a pedophile, and raped me, and she was part of it.  Patty was so bad, her own husband, a time or two, was backing off while his wife was going NUTS against me, I mean, she jammed her gun up my vagina, and not just fingers or some object before.  She was being "excused" for this, as "Well Patty is a professional torturer" as if this justified what she did to me.

She showed up at my house when I was super young, over wanting to force me to give them all of my money from songwriting, and she was mad I was talking about Middleton.  She was also part of the group determined to make sure I was no longer "psychic"--she was part of a concerted effort to "transform" me, and my brain and mind, by torturing me and testing me to be sure I couldn't read minds anymore.

Then she and her govt. group had everyone out of my house except me, and left me in my house in M.L., tied up and gagged, and no one in the house for days.  I was there alone for days and nights while everyone was somewhere else.

 Patty was so bad, her own husband, a time or two, was backing off while his wife was going NUTS against me, I mean, she jammed her gun up my vagina, and not just fingers or some object before.  She was being "excused" for this, as "Well Patty is a professional torturer" as if this justified what she did to me.

She showed up at my house when I was super young, over wanting to force me to give them all of my money from songwriting, and she was mad I was talking about Middleton.  She was also part of the group determined to make sure I was no longer "psychic"--she was part of a concerted effort to "transform" me, and my brain and mind, by torturing me and testing me to be sure I couldn't read minds anymore.

Then she and her govt. group had everyone out of my house except me, and left me in my house in M.L., tied up and gagged, and no one in the house for days.  I was there alone for days and nights while everyone was somewhere else.

Patty then backed off after I was writing so many hit songs, she got nervous I had more publicity than her, but she started sneaking back in, using excuses to set me up and have me look bad, and then one day, she just busted into my house again, and without warning, and she knocked me down and raped me with some girls helping her, a little older than me and her age, and threatening me, and she threatened me about Chris Dabney, about her Jewish buddy "Rachel" and over Anna too, and Amanda. She was telling me I WAS going to carry a clone and I didn't have a choice and I wasn't a "princess".  She tortured me and forced me to say okay and sign a document.

She was also carrying a gun when forcing me back and forth from Coquille, Oregon to Sherwood or through Sherwood to Portland, Oregon, and this is why I thought of her as a "cop" or FBI.  To me, FBI is the same thing as a cop.  She was assaulting people inside of stationwagons too, and she used a knife to cut me and cigarette lighters to burn me and threaten this.

She was involved in trafficking around my son and daughter too.  Supposedly I had a daughter already and she was trafficking her around.

 (I began writing this post about 40 minutes ago and someone has been messing around with Blogger and was deleting it and reinserting sections and taking parts out so I had to save it and repost it, but this is what I wrote earlier.  Time is now 2:56 p.m.)

1 comment: