Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The U.S. Government Is A Traitor Against The People

Comments?

When I say the U.S. Government is a traitor against the people, I know what I'm talking about.  The U.S. government trafficked me to other nations and countries, when I was as young as age 2, and they were asking other countries to torture me and operate on me.

The U.S. assumed that since I was a clone, they "owned" me, and I did not have my own individual rights or right to personal property, or even my own intellectual property, or right to be free from kidnapping.  They believed they could secretly kidnap me into other countries to be tortured and operated on, pay these other individuals, and then high-tail it back from Lizzie's place to the U.S.

The U.S. made promises to officials in other countries, of power and money, and sold out my rights to others, against the law and against the laws of the country, and accepted "spies" from other countries into the U.S., to help their plutocracy "keep this lucrative human cloning business a secret from the people."

The U.S. and England were picking up spies from Russia, such as Anna Chapman, who were not just working for Russia, they were working for other traitors who were officials running governments as plutocracies against the people, for purposes of amassing personal fortunes within a select group of "controllers".  They were then faxing, telephoning, and sending information back and forth, about anyone who tried to oppose them, for purposes of murdering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment